Women in Transition
Change is inevitable, but when it comes to changes in your financial picture, it is often coupled with strong emotion and feelings of uncertainty. No one wants to feel insecure about their future, yet women harbor the greatest levels of insecurity when it comes to their finances.
At Battaglini & Company, we specialize in helping women who are facing a financial transition in their lives. This could be from:
- A recent change in marital status (divorce)
- The unfortunate circumstance of losing a partner (widow)
- Or on the lighter side, considering the sale of their business, receiving an inheritance or even starting a business.
It is not unusual when facing these transitional moments in their lives women become somewhat paralyzed and fearful of making the wrong decision. That is why we are here to help.
We provide information and unbiased advice in areas unfamiliar to our client, giving them the confidence they have the information they need to move forward with their decisions and confidence they are moving in the right direction. All of our recommendations are customized to the particular situation of our client.
How we work
As each situation is unique, so is how we work with our clients. Examples of situations we have helped our clients include:
- Creating an inventory of what they “own and owe”
- Creating and implementing a financial plan for long term security
- Educating and advising a client going through a divorce, someone who was never involved in the financial aspect of their married life, giving them confidence during a difficult time
- Providing the analysis and financial perspective of selling a business, what it means to them financially and what does it mean personally, maintaining their sense of purpose, providing for their family and strategic steps that can be taken to minimize risk and taxes
- Providing financial organization and budgeting assistance to women wanting to have a better idea of what is happening in their financial lives and a sense of security in their future.